War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

wow really green with envy

lol that is a good name for him, hes got to get his priorities straight.

ANYWAYS....thats exactly how they would talk to eachother. and if i had to guess i would say its ironhide and thundercracker.

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

It was funny

until the end....i really thought the terrible jokes were funnier then the argument at the end.....plus saying the word fucking so much doesn't add comedy to what hes saying. He's still just complaining.
I realize its part of his character but if I wanted to listen to that I would watch something like Jerry Springer...for example anyways.

but still good animation as always and i heard lots of corny jokes i can tell people now.

Bowser's plan Bowser's plan

.....a little long

dragged on...also the voices were starting to get annoying...but I guess it was good for a first one.

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

*sniff*

Kevin Bacon would be proud

Gameoverse 4 Gameoverse 4

AWE AND WONDER

Dude that robot at the beginning made me loose it. My jaw honestly dropped, i love this series....so much so it inspires me to want ot make something of my own....thank u good sire.

Super Smash Super Smash

I SHIT MY PANTS

If that was any more epic Miyamoto's head would explode...and he wouldn't even be watching it. Thanks man I have been waiting for someone to make something this bad-ass...I tried making a new mario and some guy told me
"..no wait..add overalls...and a mustache..now make him fat"
I was like ..so you just want classic Mario...people are too afraid of change. And look what happens when they embrace it. I APPLAUD YOU! =D

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA

EPIX

nice animation and kewl characters
I liked the way you used his anatomy to fight Tofuzilla
oh and tofu ... is very scary...nice job tapping into my inner psyche lol.

fight_or_die fight_or_die

Who is that girl?

nicely done...even though i didnt understand it lol
was that girl ur own character? wats her name?

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

I couldn't even watch the whole vid.

I read the book and know what your talkin bout...but this feels like a big personal rant about how much you hate twilight...and so what she changed vampire lore...makes it a little more interesting to see new stuff.
Either way the point is I can't watch something so obvious for that long.

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

HOUSE!!! <3

House a FREAK ...but thats why we love him...and wilson totally wants his babies...btw u scared me with that so good job.

TmsT responds:

Coming Soon: "Hosue 2: WilsonHouse hybrid babbyz!"