War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

wow really green with envy

lol that is a good name for him, hes got to get his priorities straight.

ANYWAYS....thats exactly how they would talk to eachother. and if i had to guess i would say its ironhide and thundercracker.

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

It was funny

until the end....i really thought the terrible jokes were funnier then the argument at the end.....plus saying the word fucking so much doesn't add comedy to what hes saying. He's still just complaining.
I realize its part of his character but if I wanted to listen to that I would watch something like Jerry Springer...for example anyways.

but still good animation as always and i heard lots of corny jokes i can tell people now.

Bowser's plan Bowser's plan

.....a little long

dragged on...also the voices were starting to get annoying...but I guess it was good for a first one.

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

DUDE WTF

Thanks a lot I played the game and kinda enjoyed it then I found out what the human centipede was ....WTF!
now I can't eat properly, what sick fuck would make that movie...and now he wants to make one with 12 people attached OMG!

but other then that garbage the games shooting was a bit annoying but that's the retro feel i guess.

The Timewaster Ultra The Timewaster Ultra

a better wast of my time then usual

sooo much fun and creative...i had to stop and come back to it.
you definintly wasted my time but in the best way possible.

Wedgie Toss 2 Wedgie Toss 2

Nice one

I like these types of games but one problem I had was that I couldn't see what I was about to hit so it was kinda about luck in that aspect but always fun to shoot a man by his tighty whiteys non the less. ^_^

Fandaid! Fandaid!

I LOL'd

That would be so creepy.